Custom Search

October 9, 2008

Nexon presents Zera Online



I have played alot of mmorpg games before but this one totally rocked me off the chair. Seeing the fight scenes captured my imagination and entered into a new and different mmorpg experience. The cut scenes are breathe taking although I am not optimistic as how the gameplay will turn out to be, but I am rather excited on when this new MMORPG will come out on the open market.



I am paying more attention on how they detailed the buffs and character effects. I mean, I have seen characters that have wings, massive weapons and a very detailed costume its no big deal onn the MMORPG world. But somehow the buff details of this game has never been this precise. Well, we can only hope for the best as the Nexon the developers of the game progresses on lauching the game. As we all gamers say "let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst".

No comments:

CABAL ONLINE PH Community BLOG